Grant Guideline to 7th PCP Professional Photojournalism Workshop
WORKSHOP GRANTS FOR STUDENTS
TO THE 7th PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHY AND PHOTOJOURNALISM WORKSHOP
Grant application CLOSED. PCP is awarding two (2) workshop scholarship grants to deserving college/university students on a competitive basis to attend the 7th Professional Photography and Photojournalism Workshop.The grant entitles a student to participate fully in the workshop free of charge inclusive of all that is due to a paying participant.
To qualify, an applicant must be currently enrolled preferably in communication, journalism or allied courses in a recognized state, public or private college or university.
WHAT TO SUBMIT:
1) Samples of published and unpublished photojournalistic works
- 15 single, properly captioned pictures captions
Kindly rename file to: 7thPCPW_ Grant _INITIAL(Name/Surname)_Singles_File#
- 1 photo story consisting of 8-12 images and with an introductory text of not less than 300 words.
Rename file to: 7thPCPW_ Grant _INITIAL(Name/Surname)_PS_File#/(total number of photos)
2) PCP Workshop Grant Application Form
3) Proof of EnrolmentEmail the following requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject Line: 7thPCP_WorkshopGrantApplication_(Name/LastName) on or before November 9, 2012.
Download Application Form here.